At Mozilor, you’ll be working on leading edge technologies, at the forefront of innovation, enabling organizations to leverage technology to the fullest potential
MOZILOR FRESHER'S RECRUITMENT DRIVE 2019
Mozilor Technologies is looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Front End Developers (Freshers)
- PHP Developers (Freshers)
- Technical Support Consultants (Freshers)
- 2018/2019 graduates with any of the following degree: Btech, Mtech, B.Sc CS, M.Sc CS, BCA, MCA, Bsc IT, Msc IT, Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 80% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 70% in their respective degree.
The salary for selected candidates will be Rs.18000 – 25000/- per month.
Last date for application: 17th March 2019Apply Here
Here is the list of all positions currently available at Mozilor.
We are looking for world-class PHP Programmers (Junior/Senior) who are passionate about writing high-quality code by following best practices.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core Php Developer with strong knowledge of common PHP functions, web server exploits and their solutions.
- Create and maintain WordPress plugins following both WordPress and internal coding standards and frameworks.
Skilled enough to overcome complex programming challenges.
- Knowledge with WordPress and extensive knowledge of its architecture (actions/filters, WPDB, WP_Query, etc) is an added advantage.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Familiarity with WooCommerce is a plus.
- Adhering to the timely completion of the project with good quality and coding standards.
- Ready to take the ownership and committed to meeting the deadlines without any monitoring.
We are looking for graduates with flair for writing.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have flair for technical writing and inclination for research.
- Must have technical background i.e BE,B.Tech,MCA or similar degrees.
- Should have good command over English grammar and good writing skills.
- Should be able to comprehend technical aspects of multiple fields and come up with coherent descriptions of the same.
PHP Developers – Freshers:
We are looking for fresh graduates for ‘Software Developer – PHP position.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Any Graduates / Diploma with Programming Skills(2017 / 18 Pass out) with minimum 80% in 10th & 12th and minimum 70% in Degree
- Candidates who have undergone PHP Training or have hands-on experience in PHP development will have added advantage.
- Familiarity with a server-side language like PHP, Ruby or Python.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying themes and web application UIs from layout to function.
- Hands-on experience in writing cross browser compliant HTML & Sass
- Experience with building out solid responsive views.
- Familiarity working closely with UX and Visual Designers in a fast-paced environment
- Research and develop content ideas for online consumption.
- Write articles with clear, concise, compelling, accurate and grammatically correct English
- A talent and passion for writing.
- Comfortable in writing articles about technology.
- Stay current on trends in content marketing, SEO and industry for best practices.
- Drive online traffic to the company’s websites.
- Monitor and participate in digital marketing activities across various platforms (PPC, SEO , Affiliates, Social and more) on a day to day basis
- Research content areas, source news articles and information, write blog posts and news articles and rewrite existing content.
- Conduct technical analysis of search engine results and digital assets utilising various tools and software and work on the gaps.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Good command over written English with flawless grammar, speed and accuracy
- Works published online, e.g. a blog
- Knowledge of content management systems, e.g. WordPress
- Basic HTML
- Basic image editing skills, e.g. Photoshop
- Basic understanding of search engine optimisation
- Passion for technology and comfortable talking to engineers and articulating concepts
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to careers @ mozilor.com telling us about yourself and attach your updated resume.